Echuca Service Centre & Echuca 4x4 take your safety seriously so it goes without saying we are pleased to inform you that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are now available through our Echuca car service centre...Read more
Protect your self with a Brake Service
Its evident that you need a brake service or repairs if your vehicle doesn't stop as fast as it used to. But did you know there are less noticeable warning signs that you must look out for to ensure your safety when travelling on the road.
The following symptoms mean you need to get your brakes checked:
- Your brake pedal feels hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal feels low
- Your vehicle loses grip during braking
- It feels like your car pulls to the side when braking
- The steering wheel stutters when braking
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
If your vehicle shows any of the warning signs above, contact us at Echuca Service Centre as soon as possible.
Brakes are the number one most important part of your safety; neglecting their service is risking your life. Braking systems should be examined at every service and by a qualified mechanic.
At Echuca Service Centre we offer a free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection Report with every car service that we perform, and we will advise you if we feel there are any immediate concerns. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums